Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We have a blog

Well, I don't know if this blog is going to be used. But I hope it will.

This is a blog for us to talk to each other about Besties or about whatever is inspiring us. I think this is a slightly better option then constantly facebook messaging each other (but if you would rather do that, then go ahead).

If you are not used to using a blog, it is pretty self-explanatory. Email me if you have any trouble ( lawson.stephen AT gmail DOT com ). You all should have received an email asking for you to be authors on this blog. Say yes. And let the conversation continue.

2 comments:

Ian said...

Sounds good to me!

kathryn said...

although freaking blogspot confuses the hell out of me, i think this is a good idea. i will try my best to utilize it.